Peach Beauty

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Runner Up Writing Blog Competition about Humanity

Runner Up
 Writing Blog Competition
about Humanity


hello guys,
soo, im so happy can be the runner up writing blog competition on march 2014..
it's so beautiful awards i have ever made.. since never got any awards i can achieve during iv been busy with my college life..

and if you wondering which article iv made on my blog and being runner up..
go straightly click my link below..
prepare to be ready to shock and your jaw falling haha..
click here

My article got special place announcement on their officially website:
http://verafebyanthy.com/pemenang-lomba-foto-kaya-tulis/
so touching for me really :')

ooh yea btw,
and here is snap picture of my prize:

Android Gadget
runner up writing blog competition
Ninetology U9
Made in China


Wondering about more details profile the owner which made this writing blog competition?
Vera Febyanthy
Democracy Politicians from Demokrat..
here is officially website from Vera Febyanthy: Click Here
officially twitter account: Click Here

so, i think thats all about my review..
let me know what you think..
please drop your comments on my post!



THANK YOU FOR READING MY BLOG!
good luck everyone!
Love/Lief/Tresno,



Clara xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...