Peach Beauty

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Gift From JIBTV Ama-Chan Books Japanese Serial Drama Comedy

Gift From
JIBTV AMA-CHAN BOOKS
Japanese Serial Drama Comedy
on WAKUWAKUJAPANTV



so by the end of february i got my another packet which arrived safely at my home..
send from JAPAN! wow so excited..
i got a ama-chan book give from JIBTV Facebook Fanpage..
big thanks JIBTV already picked me as winner...
wondering what do it looks like my prize?

and here is the picture..
note: sorry for the bad quality of my picture
just took it by my phone camera..


Gift From JIBTV
Lucky Winner
The most Shared Fanpage



Wanna know JIBTV Deeper?
Facebook Fanpage: Click Here
Jibtv Officially Website: Click Here

Where you can watch Ama-Chan?
Channel WAKUWAKU JAPAN TV
just for Indovision or Okevision subscribers..
so! hurry up sign up to start subscribe Indovision or Okevision channel.
then you can enjoy watch Ama-Chan Program TV at your home..
Don't Missed it! :D

How to subscribe TV Cable Indovision or Okevision?
by click the link below you can see packet channel TV offer by indovision and okevision..
Indovision: Click Here
Okevision: Click Here

so, i think thats all about my review..
let me know what you think..
please drop your comments on my post!



THANK YOU FOR READING MY BLOG!
good luck everyone!
Love/Lief/Tresno,


Clara xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...